One of many best methods to maintain your food plan contemporary and attention-grabbing is to vary it with the seasons. In the event you’re undecided the place to begin with this, my e book Eat Lovely is a superb place to get inspiration. I’ve divided it up by the 4 seasons, with loads of elements to fill up on (with their skin-friendly properties) plus loads of scrumptious recipes that I’ve been making in my kitchen for years. This BBQ season, fish is all the time on my menu, not simply as an alternative choice to the same old meat sausages and burgers however because the star of the present! Serve this tasty spicy fish recipe with loads of lime, which is wealthy in skin-boosting vitamin C and has metabolism-boosting properties plus antibiotic properties to assist preserve zits at bay as nicely. Different skin-friendly elements embody cucumber and parsley, and the recipe works with all sorts of fish, though I like to recommend sea bass or crimson snapper.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
My Summer time Spicy Fish Recipe
265 energy per serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan.
- Rating the pores and skin of the fish diagonally just a few occasions with a pointy knife and rub sea salt into the pores and skin.
- Mix the chilli, honey, garlic, shallot, coriander and lime juice in a small bowl and rub this combination over the fish, inside and outside.
- Place the fish in the course of a big piece of foil. Fold the foil over the fish as if wrapping a gift, scrunching up the open edges at both finish to create a boat-shaped parcel.
- Place the foil-wrapped fish on a baking tray and prepare dinner within the oven for 20 minutes or till tender.
- In the meantime, mix the rocket, cucumber and lemon juice in a bowl.
- To serve, fillet the highest layer of cooked fish and switch to a plate, then fastidiously draw back the fish bone and head earlier than transferring the remainder of the filleted fish to the second plate. Serve with the salad.
© Wendy Rowe. All Rights Reserved.