for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ILIA At Final (P, $34.00) is cooler (90% related).
- Uncommon Magnificence Hope (P, $20.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Benefit Beverly Hills (P, $28.00) is lighter, cooler, glossier (90% related).
- Fenty Magnificence Petal Poppin’ (P, $20.00) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop Interstellar (LE, $12.00) is darker, cooler (85% related).
- Make-up by Mario Tender Coral (P, $28.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% related).
- Clinique Ruby Pop (05) (P, $26.50) is extra shimmery, hotter (85% related).
- Persona Carmel (P, $22.00) is extra shimmery (85% related).
- Uncommon Magnificence Almost Impartial (P, $21.00) is darker, hotter (85% related).
- ILIA Temptation (P, $32.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (85% related).
$22.00/0.14 oz. – $157.14 Per Ounce
The product is primarily marketed as a cream blush, however the model additionally said that they are often utilized to lips as nicely with some shades working as cream eyeshadow for a monochromatic look. There was nothing about protection that I might discover, although the model’s swatches–both stay and in promotional images–were opaque.
The formulation was light-weight, reasonably emollient, and barely gel-like, which helped it unfold higher over naked pores and skin and over base merchandise. Most shades weren’t liable to lifting up base merchandise and labored nicely with each fingertips and brushes for software.
Because the formulation was extra pigmented with most shades starting from semi-opaque to completely opaque, I discovered brushes had been notably good at getting a sheerer, extra subtle software, particularly across the edges. If you need a sheerer impact, I would suggest utilizing much less product and build up extra as they had been extra pigmented than most cream-based blushes.
They dried right down to a extra transfer-resistant end, so they didn’t stay emollient, which helped them last more on my pores and skin. They might nonetheless be blended out as soon as dry, and if I rubbed with a fingertip, product would switch, however the shade did not raise away if I needed to brush a stray eyelash or hair from my face (as examples). They nonetheless had a pure sheen on my pores and skin, lower than dewy however positively not matte both!
On common, they lasted eight hours on me with a few shades lasting a contact longer. I discovered the shimmer-less shades to final barely longer compared to the shimmery shades, which had been extra emollient within the pan as nicely.
Browse all of our Soften Cosmetics Cream Blushlight swatches.
Isoamyl Laurate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Behenyl Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum / Perfume, Tocopheryl Acetate, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Bht, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Benzoate. Might Comprise: Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891, Iron Oxides Ci 77492, Purple 7 Ci 15850, Yellow 5 Lake Ci 19140.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.