Magnificence Recycling Program at London Medication


London Medication is happy to be partnering with L’Oréal Canada to launch a cosmetics take again program with recycling chief TerraCycle! Clients can now recycle cosmetics from any model within the field. The bin of cosmetics shall be despatched to TerraCycle, who will fastidiously kind the merchandise to be duty recycled. It will assist us to attain our waste discount objectives and dedication to sending zero waste to landfills, in addition to educating and serving to our clients to recycle!

FAQ

Q: What’s accepted for recycling?

A: Plastic and steel make-up packaging from any model, in addition to glass basis bottles are accepted. This system doesn’t embrace skincare packaging presently, solely make-up packaging. Examples of accepted make-up packaging embrace:

  • Mascara tubes
  • Glass basis bottles
  • Eyeliner pencils and circumstances
  • Eye shadow tubes
  • Concealer tubes
  • Lipstick tubes
  • Lip gloss tubes
  • Lip liner
  • Powder circumstances

Please notice that the packaging must be empty, as it is a recycling program for make-up packaging solely, not the product itself. The packaging also needs to be washed or rinsed, if potential.

Q: What just isn’t accepted?

A: Right now, we don’t settle for:

  • Glass make-up packaging besides basis bottles
  • Fragrance bottles
  • Nail polish bottles
  • Nail polish remover bottles
  • Aerosol cans
  • Skincare packaging

Q: Are there any sizing restrictions on what may be recycled?

A: No! There are not any particular measurement restriction so long as the merchandise despatched again are cosmetics merchandise.

Q: What occurs to the packaging after I drop it off within the bin?

A: As soon as the bins are full, they’re despatched to a sortation facility in Canada. On the sortation facility, the bins are opened and the packaging is sorted into numerous materials sorts: plastics, metals, and glass. The totally different supplies are then despatched to processing amenities in Canada, the place the supplies are recycled by being damaged down and become pellets, or one thing comparable. The broken-down supplies are then offered to producers for use within the manufacturing of recent merchandise, changing the usage of virgin supplies!

Q: Is the packaging really recycled?

A: Sure. Round 97% of the packaging obtained will find yourself being bodily recycled. The remaining 3% that can’t be recycled as a result of contamination or different issues is responsibly disposed of.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Shopgirlclothes
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart